Certified Pre-Owned BMW Overview
What qualifies a BMW to become a Certified Pre-Owned BMW?
- + Be a late model.
- + Have more than 6,000 miles but less than 60,000 miles on odometer.
- + Must pass an extensive examination by BMW factory-trained technicians.
- Vehicle is inspected for safety, performance and wear. If something is not right, it is fixed. If it cannot be fixed, the car cannot become a Certified Pre-Owned BMW.
Certified Pre-Owned BMW Warranty by BMW of North America, LLC
- + Protects you against defects in materials or workmanship for a wide range of vehicle components.
- + Covered repairs are performed by BMW trained technicians using only genuine BMW replacement parts.
- + No third-party adjuster to decide whether your repair is covered. Kuni BWM can make the determination right on the spot.
BMW Roadside Assistance
Care for the BMW Driver
- + Travel protection 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- + Available in all 50 states plus Canada and Puerto Rico.
- + Even if someone else is driving your BMW, you're covered.
- + In event of a breakdown, contact BMW Roadside assistance directly.
- + CPO Coverage: 6 years/unlimited miles from the original in-service date.
- + Toll-free Roadside Assistance number: 800-332-4BMW (800-332-4269).
BMW Financial Services
- Traditional Financing
- + Terms from 48 to 60 months with no down payment required (subject to credit approval).
- + Your name goes on the title, when your loan period ends, you become the outright owner.
- + You have the same two payment options (Advance Payments and EasyPay) to make your financing easier.
- The Ultimate Lease
- + Leasing a Certified Pre-Owned BMW is the same as leasing a new one.
- + All leasing options, Multiple Security Deposits, PrePay, EasyPay, and Gap Protection also apply to leasing Certified Pre-Owned BMWs.